Skip to content
Tourist Offices / Promotional Websites on Cinque Terre
- The Tourist Association of the Cinque Terre – A very good website with lots of information, pictures and links.
- Top Riviera Hideaways – by Rick Steves.
- Monterosso.com – Web site of an internet cafe in Monterosso, with lots of information.
- APT Cinqueterre e Golfo dei Poeti – Good resource, some parts are only in Italian.
- 5terre.com – A very nice web site with events, restaurants and accommodation.
- Centrovia – The project “Working holiday: protect the landscape of Vernazza.
- FastCinqeTerre – A nightspot and internet cafe in Monterosso.
- www.5terre-vacanze.com – A site dedicated to Manarola and the Cinque Terre.
- www.cinqueterreonline.com – A web site about Levanto and the Cinque Terre, with some of my pictures and material on it. They want you to stay in Levanto instead of Cinque Terre, which can be an option in the high season. But accommodation can be found anytime in the 5 villages!
- Hotel Palace – A Hotel in Levanto.
- Camping 5 Terre – A camp site in Levanto.
- Damiano Barche – In Levanto next to Cinque Terre. You can charter boats for trips and functions.
- A scuba diving operation – Near Cinque Terre. See the Cinque Terre marine park.
- Welcome to Italy – “Welcome to Italy, the most updated guide for those who want to have a thorough knowledge of the Italian places worthy of a comfortable stay and an interesting artistic visit.”
- Hello Riviera – Lots of information on the region and Cinque Terre in particular. Events and culture.
- Le Cinque Terre – A new site on Cinque Terre, by the owner of “Da Baranin” Bed and Breakfast. Maps, pictures, weather forecast, tips for rainy days, etc. A bit cluttered with flashing banners, but lots of history about Cinque Terre and the villages.
- Explore Cinque Terre – Read practical tips for Liguria, take a virtual tour of the coast by boat, and read user comments on the region–all to the accompaniment of a seabird soundtrack. New web site from Levanto with local tips and insights, traditional recipes.
- www.cinqueterre.net – (in Italian)
- Postcards from Cinque Terre
Non-commercial sites about Cinque Terre
- Kim’s European Adventure – A Guide to Europe on a Budget. See also what Kim packed for her trip!
- www.cinqueterre.us – This site offers the Internet user a photo gallery of the zone, information on the main trekking trails and weather conditions which are updated daily. The site does not follow commercial aims, but it is the result of a person’s love for this territory.
- High on Addventure – An on line travel magazine.
- TheTravelZine.com – European holiday travelogues including a visit to the Cinque Terre, by Don and Linda Freedman.
- A Trip to the Cinque Terre – A travelers account, with tips and pictures.
- La Spezia – Next to Cinque Terre. About the region, climate info, etc.
General Resources about travel in Italy
- The Italian State Railway – Train schedules.
- Swiss Railway Web site – For travel in Switzerland and the main cities in Europe.
- GNV.it – Across the Mediterranean from or to Cinque Terre? Ferries from Genoa to Barcelona, Spain and Corsica and Sicily.
- Portafortuna – Travel Pages (non-commercial).
- Mouthwatering Italy – Comments by readers of Rick Steves guides on eating out in Italy, in Cinque Terre among other (April 1999).
- www.knowital.com – Our direct route to Tuscany, Italy. Villa rentals, hotels and vacation accommodation, holiday apartments, wineries, farm holidays, bed and breakfast, agritourism and other lodging, all with direct contact and all without agency fees.
- Firenze – Events in Florence and Tuscany.
- ITWG – The Italian Tourist Web Guide.
- Travel Notes – The Online Travel Guide